I’ve recently re-started my blog and now have a lot of new followers who I would like to get to know me better. Since I am 23, I chose to give 23 facts about myself!
- I live in Northern Ireland. In a small town near the sea.
- I love animals and currently have 6- 3 dogs (Molly, Patch and Rose), 1 bearded dragon (Wizzie) and 2 leopard geckos (Leo and Lilo)
- I find something very calming about the sea and so would love to stay living in my hometown which is surrounded by sea!
- I love winter. Especially December. Lots of presents in December with my birthday and Christmas.
- I graduated earlier this month with a MSci (Hons) degree in Biochemistry from Queen’s University Belfast
- Musicals are one of my favourite things ever! I have seen Wicked, Evita, Cats, Shrek the Musical, The Addams Family and more!!
- I am a member of Girlguiding and have my adult leadership qualification. I am a leader with Rainbows (4-7 years) and Guides (10-14 years). I am also a Peer Educator and trainer. I also went to Zambia last year on a GOLD project which was one of the best experiences of my life.
- One thing I want more than anything is to be a mummy.
- I currently have lots of tattoos including a semi colon, an infinity symbol made of music and science a watercolour lotus flower and a rose with a butterfly on my thigh. Have plans for more!
- I have a number of piercings including my nose, belly button, 2 helix piercings and my daith
- I learnt to drive 5 years ago and currently drive a Volkswagen Polo that my mum got me with my inheritance from my granny and granda.
- Tea is my life. I cannot function without a good number of cups a day.
- I double-barrelled my surname when I was 20 to include my mums surname. I now have two surnames that nobody can spell or pronounce!
- I’m tiny. I have 5 foot nothing and so have had to learn how to climb to get things.
- I have been to Finland twice, once when I was a toddler to see Santa and again when I was 16 for a guide camp.
- I really want to go to all 4 World Centres. I have been to the one in UK and aim to go to the one in the Switzerland next.
- I basically live in hoodies. Or guide uniform. Or work uniform.
- I prefer showering to baths.
- I still am rather superstitious about exams and have to sleep with a teddy the night before any test.
- I have a bucket list of things that I want to do before I die and have proudly achieved a number of them!
- I am terrified of snakes.
- I am currently saving for a house that I hope to buy within the next 3 years by myself but those plans are flexible!
- I have no idea what I want to do with my life but have signed up to start a counselling course in September.
I hope you all now know a little bit more about me. I would love to get to know you all a bit more as well!